Job Title: Community Services Manager (Community Concierge), India
Location: Pune, India
Line Manager: Community Development Program Manager
Planet Idea, an international smart solutions advisory company, has just launched in India, with the purpose to transform and redefine community living in the country. A partnership between Planet Smart City, a global leader in smart affordable housing, and Kolte-Patil Developers Ltd
Planet Idea has created a people-centric approach, one that creates communities and fosters human interaction through technology and social innovation practices.
This proposition caters to real estate developers, housing associations and governments looking to enhance living conditions in the country.
Planet Idea India tends to the needs of each community, helping housing societies and real estate developers reduce maintenance costs and improve residents’ engagement with each other and the neighbourhood like never before.
Being on the start phase in India we operate in a dynamic environment with great opportunities for future growth for the company and for the members of the team.
The Community Services Manager is the Planet’s innovative alternative to the Concierge role. It is dedicated to residential districts equipped with smart solutions (technological and digital) and community engagement programs.
At the core of the activities of the Community Services Manager are:
1. to support inhabitants to adopt innovative solutions implemented in the district, reaching the best benefits possible from services and amenities;
2. To promote and support collaboration among residents, committee members, and facility staff for the routine maintenance of services and amenities;
3. To help residents along their community experience answering, orienteering and eventually figuring out solutions to their needs;
4. To overviews the effectiveness of common spaces and services, taking also care of the daily communication with residents and local stakeholders;
5. To implement the plan of actions and initiatives defined by the Community Development team to whom he is part.
6. To spread collaborative relationships with residents, being accessible, welcoming, positive and enriching. Capable of involving people with different needs and availability, creating bridges and breaking down walls.
To get the results, the Community Services Manager operates as fundamental and trusted logistic touchpoint both for residents and for Planet’s work units. Community Services Managers serve as the face of Planet.
The Community Services Manager will be equipped with a digital tool (Planet App) to have a customer-centered approach. S/He will have tools to learn about the community and its components. S/He will know how to proceed for listening and involving the customer and S/he will have dialogue with the customer and collect data, identify needs and provide services to the community.
• Respond to users/customers in a timely manner and encourage them to use community services
• Assist customers in organizing new activities and services for the community as part of social innovation processes
• Manage events to boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams for creating visibility
• Build good relationships with customers
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology tools for the job innovation
• Detect difficulties and suggestions by customers and stakeholder to improve services for the community
• Ensure that digital tools for the community are active, used at the best and kept up to date
• Be an intermediary between digital solution development team and consumers
• Provide company, telephone and e-mail support to customers
• Create good content for the users/ consumers to inform on events, services, opportunities and needs
• You will need a university degree in social and cultural services (or equivalent experience in a related field).
• You will have a documented experience in service management, hospitality and/or events curation
• At least 3 years of experience in medium-large organizations in the same or similar role
• Experiences on social mobililizing, inhabitant’s volunteering promotion or community building (also informal) are appreciated
• Start-up experience
• Small-Medium fast-growing organization
Skills and Qualifications
• Team work
• Microsft Office and Use of digital platform and applications
• Experience planning and leading community initiatives
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Competence in facilitating groups work and promote collaboration
• Competence in people engagement
• Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills and competent active listener
• Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
• Optimistic and proactive attitude
• Flexibility regarding working hours
Based in Pune
Type of contract: