Planet Smart City is a leading, innovative proptech company that designs and builds smart, affordable neighbourhoods around the world. Out unique proposition combines our digital know-how and strong sense of social responsibility to build sustainable, connected communities to improve the lives of residents today and in the years ahead. With a global footprint in the affordable housing sector across emerging and development markets, our expertise in smart solutions integration, digital technologies, services and social innovation enhances residents' quality of life. Embracing digital transformation, we place our communities at the heart of company activities and create sustainable value for shareholders. Our smart and socially inclusive neighbourhoods are supported by the unrivalled services of the Planet App, the front-end of Planet Smart City's proprietary digital platform, which enables residents to engage which each other and their neighbourhood. In tackling the global housing deficits, we focus on generating positive social impact and have created an innovative format for smart developments that can be replicated worldwide. Planet Smart City is headquartered in the UK, with offices in Brazil, India and Italy.
We are seeking a talented and motivated UI/UX Design Intern to join our User Experience Design team. The ideal candidate will collaborate closely with the UX/UI team as well as other cross-functional departments. You will contribute to the creation of intuitive and engaging digital experiences that align with our brand identity and visual guidelines. As an intern, you will play a vital role in iterating designs, incorporating feedback, and assisting in various UI/UX design tasks.
- Collaborate with the Web Development team to assist in translating user and business requirements into impactful UI/UX design solutions.
- Contribute to the design and creation of wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Help maintain and update design templates for digital assets, ensuring consistency with the company's brand book.
- Support the design of user interfaces for both web and mobile applications, focusing on usability and visual appeal.
- Participate in design reviews, usability testing, and user research activities to gather insights for design improvements.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, communicating design concepts and rationale clearly.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in UX/UI Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or a related field.
Nice to have:
- An eye for Digital Marketing and Accessibility.
Software: Figma, Sketch, or similar tool.
Nice to have:
English or Portuguese
Nice to have:
- Previous experience or familiarity with UX/UI principles is a plus but not required.
- A passion for user-centered design and a strong desire to learn and grow within the field of UI/UX design.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to contribute innovative design solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to evolving project requirements and design feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Humble, hungry, and smart.
Type of contract: