Planet Smart City is a leading, innovative proptech company that designs and builds smart, affordable neighbourhoods around the world. Out unique proposition combines our digital know-how and strong sense of social responsibility to build sustainable, connected communities to improve the lives of residents today and in the years ahead.
With a global footprint in the affordable housing sector across emerging and development markets, our expertise in smart solutions integration, digital technologies, services and social innovation enhances residents' quality of life. Embracing digital transformation, we place our communities at the heart of company activities and create sustainable value for shareholders.
Our smart and socially inclusive neighbourhoods are supported by the unrivalled services of the Planet App, the front-end of Planet Smart City's proprietary digital platform, which enables residents to engage which each other and their neighbourhood. In tackling the global housing deficits, we focus on generating positive social impact and have created an innovative format for smart developments that can be replicated worldwide.
Planet Smart City is headquartered in the UK, with offices in Brazil, India and Italy.
The Infrastructure & Security Manager is responsible for integration of global and/or local IT infrastructure services delivered to Planet's sites ensuring that operational stability is given and IT security and compliance requirements are met. Partners with relevant business stakeholders across all Planet functions to ensure smooth service delivery and operations. Acts as the primary point of contact for local and/or global infrastructure services for assigned scope to meet service levels and understand business areas/processes and future demand for infrastructure services.
• Contributes to regular/periodic reviews bringing in IT function perspective
• Collaborates and communicates with Planet site teams to align infrastructure related priorities and ensure smooth service operations and execution
• Drive collaboration with Planet business and IT teams via coaching, training, and identification of opportunities and synergies at a local level
• Develops and enhances relationships with key stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor / key point of contact actively managing expectations and monitoring satisfaction levels and service adoption
• Manage escalations for the timely resolution of infrastructure incidents (and/or other processes) that impact Planet sites and/or applications
• Support audit preparation, participation, and remediation for assigned scope
• Support infrastructure life cycle management campaigns and other initiatives
• Support the execution of local and/or global infrastructure projects and strategic programs for ensuring hand-over into operational support
• Support the collection of customer requirements and feedback for the design and optimization of specific infrastructure services
• Ensure requirements of Planet functions adhere to global infrastructure services
• Ensure infrastructure standards, IT security policies, and guidelines are followed globally and/or locally, and drive standardization of non-standard local infrastructure services
• Capture demand for infrastructure services, in collaboration with Service Delivery and Service Operations function in Planet IT
Experience / Professional requirements
• 10+ years of experience in IT service operations
• Strong knowledge of IT service management processes and experience in improving processes
• Knowledge of project management processes
• Experience leading cross functional teams and managing relationships with business customers
• Proven leadership, communication and management skills
• Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex matrix organization
• Proven ability to understand and influence stakeholders within and across the function, building trust and driving the change agenda leveraging both the formal and the informal elements of the organization
• Proven ability to follow compliace strategy and procedure (Incident management, change management, risk analisys
• Proven ability to deal with uncertainty, adjusting course as the circumstances change, without jeopardizing the end goals and the achievement of the strategic objectives
• VmWare Infrastructure (certification is a plus)
• Veeam Backup
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Group Policy Management
• Microsoft InTune
• Microsoft 365
• Advanced Networking (Complex LAN/WAN infrastructure site-to-site VPN, advanced routing, VLAN management)
• IT Security Systems (NAC, Intrusion Prevenction, Endpoint Protection, Advanced AI Analisys
Fluently in English, additional languages preferable
University degree in IT or equivalent, Master's degree in Computer Science desirable
Type of contract: