Group HR Cost Controller
Location London, UK / Turin, Italy
The candidate will join the HR Team, reporting to the CHRO, to provide the link between HR and Finance, producing variance analysis reports
and will be in charge of driving the Personnel Cost reporting of the whole Planet group in strict collaboration with the Finance Team
- Understand how employment costs such as national insurance, pension, bonus, profit share, commission etc. interact to form the total pay package for employees in the different Regions.
- Perform the HR cost plan, forecast and budget and managing the monthly closure validation and variances analysis (actual-forecast vs budget);
- Validate accruals for bonus and profit share in cooperation with the HR-Comp&Ben department.
- Check the correct allocation of expenses while maintaining the 100% accuracy of HR systems data through monthly check and update of personnel cost variations (e.g. new hiring, development plans, variable payments-bonus, overtime, changes in cost center allocation, etc.);
- Monitor KPIs analysis (e.g. turnover, illness, overtime, vacations, etc.) in terms of plan, performance and variations;
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly personnel cost reports, providing structured feedback on main topics and trends.
- Manage and update monthly reports to share with Finance in order to guarantee alignment within the processes.
- Manage direct contacts with contact points of foreign branches regarding the analysis of all stages of HR Cost Controlling process.
- Work with the HR- HRIS Department to drive the group HR reporting integration process through the consolidation of a set of dashboards (monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
- Liaise with HR Managers to produce useful analysis to the local Leadership Team needed to analyse consistency between budget trends and actions taken by the managers
- Supervision of the local payroll teams and external providers in the different Regions.
- Optimise costs and efficiency of activities within HR and between HR and different departments.
Experience and Education
- 6/8 years of experience in the role in multinational and well-structured HR and/or Finance Departments;
- Previous experience as Controller or in Personnel Administration.
- Degree in Economics, similar academic background will be evaluated;
- Master in HR management will be a plus;
Technical and Soft skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Fluent English is mandatory; Italian required.
- Literate in MS Office suite is required, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of the Infobudget tool is a plus.
- Accurate and reliable with strong work ethic.
Type of contract: