The Digital Services Senior Product Manager role will drive the definition, development, and launch of new digital experiences that transform the way Planet Smart City residents live in their community. As our homes, buildings, and districts become increasingly digitalized, Planet's vision is to tightly integrate social inclusion, technological solutions, and proximity services, on a multi-channel digital platform that improves the quality of life of residents, while delivering value to property stakeholders. We are looking for a multi-faceted individual with a passion for tech coupled with operational experience in the real estate sector. The ideal candidate will have a consolidated understanding of the needs of our target users and the skills to translate those needs into digital services that enhance the living experience. Proven track record in delivering proptech software solutions to market highly desirable.
· Engage with end users, other product owners, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that transform the living experience of residents.
· Work with Engineering teams within the Agile methodology, facilitate planning, assist with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization. Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement.
· Create detailed product specifications including business plan, customer journeys, and use cases. Own and communicate the product roadmap.
· Understand local regulations to maximize the value of the product.
· Measure product performance using appropriate tools and techniques and manage risks within and across teams.
· Drive the product lifecycle process and work within the product management organization to document the work, track progress and report results.
· Coordinate internal and external resources for the execution of projects.
Experience & Skills
· Solid experience as a Product Manager in a software engineering organization.
· Strong experience in or understanding of real estate (residential preferred).
· Strong business acumen and ability to contribute to the product strategy and formulate sound business plans.
· Strong writing skills, to create requirements, reports, and specifications from scratch.
· Fluency in written and spoken English, as well as being able to communicate technical requirements.
· Managerial experience in the application of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong sense of personal responsibility regarding decision making and collaboration with work teams.
· Results orientation and propensity to put your skin in the game.
· Knowledge of software architectures and development of high security, scalable and robust systems.
· 3+ years of experience in product management.
· Experience in relating to cross-functional teams for the design and development of high-performance software systems, digital platforms, and mobile applications, with particular attention to the quality of the user experience.
· Experience in delivering proptech products or services.
Type of contract: