Planet Smart City is a leading, innovative proptech company that designs and builds smart, affordable neighbourhoods around the world. Out unique proposition combines our digital know-how and strong sense of social responsibility to build sustainable, connected communities to improve the lives of residents today and in the years ahead.
With a global footprint in the affordable housing sector across emerging and development markets, our expertise in smart solutions integration, digital technologies, services and social innovation enhances residents' quality of life. Embracing digital transformation, we place our communities at the heart of company activities and create sustainable value for shareholders.
Our smart and socially inclusive neighbourhoods are supported by the unrivalled services of the Planet App, the front-end of Planet Smart City's proprietary digital platform, which enables residents to engage which each other and their neighbourhood. In tackling the global housing deficits, we focus on generating positive social impact and have created an innovative format for smart developments that can be replicated worldwide.
Founded by Italian real-estate entrepreneurs Giovanni Savio and Susanna Marchionni in 2015 and chaired by physicist and entrepreneur Stefano Buono, Planet Smart City is headquartered in the UK, with offices in Brazil, India and Italy.
We are looking for someone to join our team that is passionate about technology and people.
In this internship you will develop strong links with IT, HR, and other functional areas of the business to improve HRIS and Processes and we expect you to conduct analysis, gather requirements, ask powerful questions, and provide insights.
In your role, we expect you to:
- Conduct analysis, gather requirements, ask powerful questions, and provide insights.
- Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data. Incumbents work independently under general direction.
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in the HRIS system and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis.
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics.
- Skill in performing accurate data entry.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Good command of the English language.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of principles of human resource.
- Basic knowledge of human resource information systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
- Ability to gather and interpret data.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
Type of contract: